We collect information in a number of ways:
- Directly: Such as email addresses submitted to us on our site or web app.
- Indirectly: Such as cookies with analytical information on location or user type.
We do this to personalize responses (such as to educators, administrators) on content and usage of Touchable Earth. This is also for licensing purposes.
We will only use your personal data lawfully. Generally, it is in circumstances you have consented to it when providing your details or when we need to comply with a law.
We will not share your personal data with anyone outside Touchable Earth except:
- with your express permission;
- when required for your service;
- when required by law;
- when it is lawful and necessary for us to carry out our legitimate purposes.
We will not share or sell your personal data with third parties without your permission.
Any information may be transferred to servers in the USA or EEA.
The security and privacy of your data is important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
We still store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.